Last updated 18-09-2015
Please read the following to learn about MechMocha Game Studio Private Limited’s (“Mech Mocha”) practice of collection, use, disclosure and dissemination of information related to you. This information is collected when you use Mech Mocha’s mobile application and other online products and services (the “Services”) or when you otherwise interact with us.
By using the Services you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and dissemination of the information in accordance with this policy.
1.Collection of personally identifiable information and other information
We collect the information you provide to uswhile interacting with us at various instances. This information is generally in the nature of, inter alia, your name, age, gender, phone number, email address, social networking screen names, and any other information you choose to provide.
When you access or use our Services, we collect the following:
- Information about your use of our Services, including but not limited to your IP address, your access times, the area/ region you are accessing our Services from (demographic data), your scores, achievements and interactions with other players.
- Information about the device you use to access our Services including but not limited to your mobile device’s unique device ID, your mobile operating system.
- Information pertaining to your consumption habits while you use the Services, including but not limited to the purchases you make and information pertaining to your behavioral pattern.
We use various technologies to collect information and this may include sending Cookies to your mobile device. “Cookies” are small data files stored in the memory of your device that help us in our internal research and improve our Services and your experience.
2.Use of Information
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services and develop new products.
- Send technical notices, updates, alerts, support and other administrative messages.
- Communicate about products, services, offers, promotions.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services.
3.Disclosure and Sharing of Information collected
We may share the information we collect, as per our discretion, for the following purposes and in the following manner:
- With third parties like vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us strictly on a ‘need to know’ basis.
- With affiliates/business affiliates for co-branded, marketing and other services, improvement thereof, as part of the Services.
- In response to a request for information, if we reasonably believe that disclosure is in accordance with applicable law.
- With our affiliates /business affiliates in order to detect and prevent potential illegal acts.
- In good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to summons, court orders, or other legal processes.
- With law enforcement offices, third party rights owners or others in good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary.
4.Social Sharing features
Our Services may offer social sharing features which enable you to share your actions on our Services on other social platforms. The use of such features enable sharing of information with your friends or the public depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides with the social sharing feature. For more information on this, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
5.Links to Other Sites
There may be links to third party sites while you are logged into our Services. These sites may collect personally identifiable information/ other information about you/ your device or activities. Mech Mocha is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such linked sites.
7.Retention & management of information
We will retain the information collected in accordance with this policy as long as you use our Services and for a reasonable time thereafter. Please note that some or all information collected in the manner provided in this policy may be required in order for proper and optimal functioning of the Services.
We have stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that are under our control. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. We endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, however, we do not guarantee that such security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you do not agree with our policy and wish to prevent us from collecting any personal information or other data, you may uninstall the Services.